Minions Paradise is a mobile game that has been released on Ios and Andriod.
I worked with the team at EA Redwood Shores as well as the EA Salt Lake City studio. This game was in developed while working with Illumination studios for the Minions IP.
I helped develop the look and feel, production, and unity implementation.
Waystone Studios - Establish user experience and visual design for Waystone's very frist game, Dawngate. Dawngate is a brand new MOBA, built from the ground up.
• Responsible for driving the look and feel for the front end client and in game HUD. • Lead the UI implementation to ensure quality, meet design goals and align with the creative direction. • Worked closely with the Art Director, Creative Director and Designers to find UX solutions while optimizing the usability and aesthetics of the user experience. • Create concepts, find solutions to usability improvements, and hold art reviews. • Worked closely with the Engineers to efficiently implement and polish UI features through flash, action script, json and xml docs.
Rift Mobile was a side project that was a mobile app that supported the Rift Game.
These are mini scratcher games that players could engage in daily to gain small rewards every time they play. These rewards are automatically sent to their inbox in game. There is a guild chat feature in this app to communicate with guild members and leaders for organizing raids etc.
I was the sole artist and developed the look and feel for the Rift Mobile App including the UI and minigame.
Establish visual look and feel for the Game User Interface for Trion’s Massively Multiplayer Online Game.
Rift: Planes of Telara Rift: Storm Legion RiftMobile Trove
• Responsible for developing, designing concepts, and implementation. • Developed the visual design of key UI components including the HUD, Character creation, Soul Tree, Character Sheet, Planar Attunement, Installer, Patcher, and much more. • Using Scaleform, worked closely with the game engineers to implement Game UI components. • Collaborated with game/system designers and producers to drive out technical requirements and refine functionality. • Worked closely with the localization team on various localized versions for RIFT providing visual solutions. • Developed the look and feel for the Rift Mobile App including the UI and minigame.
Cyworld is a Korea Social Network, a subsidiary of SK telecom.
I worked on the US localized version for Cyworld US.
• Responsible for maintaining visual design of the Cyworld Social Networking site and brand identity.
• Generated digital assets (Skins, Charms, and Miniroom items) for the Cyworld Shop in the pixel art style as well as illustrative.
• Established site look & feel, developed brand identity, designed and localized the brand style guide.
• Produced print collateral, Logo style guides, templates, and brand identity.
• Created online web graphics, campaigns, magazine spreads, newsletters and emails.
• Conceptualized and redesigned various splash landing pages.
• Competitive analysis on current social networks and user behaviors.
• Designed promotional graphics encompassing the EA.com and EASports.com brand sites.
• Used existing key art and assets to create promotional graphics.
• Created EA branded online newsletters and ship emails.